Keeping up with the Zepto philosophy, the Zepto Explorers program aims to foster creativity and innovation in children by providing a platform for learning by discovery. We are proud to inspire children to build on their natural curiosity by teaching STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) concepts through hands-on learning.
Children are naturally curious and have an inherent desire to learn first-hand about the world around them. They want to make sense out of things, find out how things work, gain competence and control over themselves and their environment, and be open, perceptive, and experimental. They are bold and not afraid of making mistakes.
Zepto Explorers is an experiential learning program designed with products from Lego Education which is backed by over 30 years of experience and research in activity based learning
- Integrated with Science and Math curriculum developed by Carnegie Mellon University
- Curriculum is research-based, aligns with standards, and focuses on the development of 21st century skill sets in students
- Become part of the global community of LEGO developers, teachers and users
- Participate in national/ international robotic competitions.
The objectives of the Zepto Explorers program are:
- Encourage kids to discover how things work
- Foster creativity in learning and help children build problem solving skills
- Motivate kids to learn math and science concepts by engaging them in real-world engineering problems