The Zepto Math Advantage:
- Small class sizes of 8 - 12 students in each class to give individual one-to-one attention.
- Activity based learning with activities designed around each and every topic makes it easy for students to understand concepts. They get to touch and feel Math instead of struggling to visualize and understand math topics.
- Numerous hand-made printed worksheets as well as interactive worksheets from Math Buddy, so that students get lot of practice with math concepts
- Numerical drills and mental math practice to get practice and gain speed in numerical calculations
- Puzzles and Games: The beauty of Zepto Methodology is the way it intertwines interesting puzzles and games into the learning so that students enjoy learning and appreciate the beauty of what they learn.
- Ideal for all types of learners: Slow learners are provided support to overcome their weaknesses and proudly sit shoulder-to-shoulder with the above average students while above average/ fast learners can go ahead to master concepts to be taught in future and achieve solid foundation and get prepared for any competition at school level
How does this work?
- Students start with a pre-assessment for every new module they begin. Based on the assessment, the level of the child in the module is determined.
- Students are given worksheets and activities based on the pre-assessment test results
- Students visit the center twice a week for 1 hour and 15 minutes each
- Each session has some mental math practice, activities to understand concepts, practice with worksheets and some logical thinking puzzles/games
- Sessions are designed to be interactive, where every child participates
- Students are assigned activities and smart sheets from Math Buddy as well as printed worksheets for practice at home
- After successful completion of the module, the parents are inviited and the students' progress is discussed before the next module is taken up
- Special sessions focussed on Math Olympiads around the middle of the academic year to help children prepare for IMO